Never Perfect



♥ The mom of two beautiful children named Medina Sofea and Mikael Syarf ♥
Entries About Link D-I-Y

Music Player

  Daisypath Friendship tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner: ♥ Fash Nurfazlina ♥

tears keep falling downs
heyy heyy it’s been a while since my last entry ((:
i think almost every day i went out with him
sumtymes we hve our lunch at my home
owhhh semestinya i cook foe him, rs blakang cerita c(:
even i’m not dat gud at cookin’ i’ve put lots of effort to learn how to cook
since i’ve neva owned a Citroen, i guess this is da only way ermm forget bout it
ouhhh still in pain..
is there any machine to reformat brain cells so dat i can forget bout my past? )):
ouhh pless i’m scare enough foe da pain i hve

source : flickr
mood : happy, sad, scared, upset ouhh my feelings are all mixed up!



Older Post | Newer Post