Never Perfect



♥ The mom of two beautiful children named Medina Sofea and Mikael Syarf ♥
Entries About Link D-I-Y

Music Player

  Daisypath Friendship tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner: ♥ Fash Nurfazlina ♥

my pin-on type corsages (:
as promised in last week’s post
i wanted to share my idea foe the corsages
that i made bfoe (:
a very simple corsage
since i am totally not creative lyke others b2b (:



simplicity : that's me! (:

the cost of flowers RM 0.90 X 15 = RM 13.50
the cost of crystal RM 12 per packet
the cost of pin RM 0.20 X 15 = RM 3
beads RM 0.50 per meter, i used 3 meters so the costs RM 1.50
roughly my pin-on type corsage costs me RM 2 (:


at first i thought of using a fresh flower
such as daisy but then x jadik
that type of corsages need to be refrigerate
until it is tyme to pin it on the wearer
bimbang jika pg t’sebut kelam kabut
langsung terlupa ttg corsages (:
plus sy x creative bimbang lebih byk cost d’gunakan
utk try and error process (:
so utk langkah selamat
buat apa yg termampu sahaja (:
sekian




Older Post | Newer Post