Never Perfect



♥ The mom of two beautiful children named Medina Sofea and Mikael Syarf ♥
Entries About Link D-I-Y

Music Player

  Daisypath Friendship tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner: ♥ Fash Nurfazlina ♥

review on my baju nikah
after being with him foe 4 and half years, now he becomes my husband hnya dgn sekali lafaz pd 18hb dec yg lalu alhamdulillah (: as some of u might already knoe, i bought off-white java kebaya foe my nikah which cost me MYR150.jatuh chenta pdg pertama larr kunun caisyhh.i sent it over to kak nya (my pelamin maker) foe alterations when suddenly i changed my mind.i think that my body shape does not suit a kebaya so i choose kurung moden foe my nikah.at first, i would lyke to match the kebaya with chiffon skirt.i bought the chiffon and satin from jakel.so stick with my very first plan, i just bought 2m of lace foe kurung and sent them to kak nya.i admit dat i'm quite fussy so i sketched my dream dress and showed her a picture of inspired bju nikah (: masyaAllah loveeee it so much!
my fluffy skirt with lots of layers (:
cosry button pd lengan (: 
 
n foe the veil, sy hnya guna lebihan dr kain chiffon and lace.jimat bukan? shawl pula i bought at jln tar foe only MYR15 (: t'paksa berjimat d'ctu since the cost foe tailoring is quite expensive (:


Older Post | Newer Post