Never Perfect



♥ The mom of two beautiful children named Medina Sofea and Mikael Syarf ♥
Entries About Link D-I-Y

Music Player

  Daisypath Friendship tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner: ♥ Fash Nurfazlina ♥

sabtu yg agak memenatkan but its all worth (:

update blog jup while my roomate watches yet anotha football match on TV (:
eventhough last week cuti 3 hari tp tidak punya byk masa d rumah.
last friday my FIL came to our house n then we're headed to Sg. Penchala.
his cousin's solemnization (:
went to IKEA bought sumthin foe bride n groom.
9.30 p.m safely arrived at home.
balik take a bath, wrap the gift, gosok baju n then go to sleep.
esoknya early in d morning da bgn since I hve Taklimat KSSR at Klang.
habis taklimat trus shoot to his cousin’s reception at Taman Rimba, TTDI.
ahad went to my uncle’s house, selebihnya bermalas-malasan d rumah.
yesterday received a call from my ex-colleague d SSP.
she informed me that she is preggy foe 7 weeks. 
happy foe her (:
n one of our member just had her baby at 29th weeks.
trus nekad utk basuh all the baby’s clothes, blanket, towel etc >.<
3/4 baby's stuffs yg telah siap d'basuh, d'iron n d'lipat (:
everything da ready on stand by.
next week will pack all d stuffs insyaAllah (:

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post