Never Perfect



♥ The mom of two beautiful children named Medina Sofea and Mikael Syarf ♥
Entries About Link D-I-Y

Music Player

  Daisypath Friendship tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner: ♥ Fash Nurfazlina ♥

choose d right baby bottle
i'm planning to breastfeed my baby exclusively insyaAllah.but in some cases, formula supplementation is needed.but hopefully all is well with both mummy n baby, so that there's no need to supplement breast milk with formula aminnn :) when i'm return to work, still can continue to breastfeed my baby in d morning, in d evening, at night, at weekends.and in between, my baby can have bottles of my expressed milk.so hve to bought feeding bottles no matter wut kan? afta do some research n based on my SIL's experience i chose PHILIPS AVENT bottles.my beloved niece Dania uses them.and they're GREAT! these bottles are made from PES, a BPA-free material.i chose honey-colored which is highly durable.so here they are......

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post