Never Perfect



♥ The mom of two beautiful children named Medina Sofea and Mikael Syarf ♥
Entries About Link D-I-Y

Music Player

  Daisypath Friendship tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner: ♥ Fash Nurfazlina ♥

i'm 8 months n 5 days pregnant (:
i was walking into my aunt's house n one of my uncle said 'ur stomach got here a few seconds before u'  >.< i think i shud enter a race - win by a belly ngee.yesterday went to d curve.one of d salesman come n asked me whether i do eat healthy n exercise regularly grrrr.my aunt said 'dia ingat kak ngah ade masalah kecacingan' haha my belly is gettin bigger tp most ppl said it's small foe 8 months.last 2 weeks, attend a KSSR course foe a week.last monday n tuesday, do not go to work due to health condition.so on wed, one of pupils come n see me.she said 'yeay yeayy teacher mengandung lagi! seronok baby ari tu nak dpt adik da'   (-.-")

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post