Never Perfect



♥ The mom of two beautiful children named Medina Sofea and Mikael Syarf ♥
Entries About Link D-I-Y

Music Player

  Daisypath Friendship tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner: ♥ Fash Nurfazlina ♥

my baby's checklist ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
i'm 35 weeks n 3 days pregnant today!
can't believe i'm here already alhamdulillah (:
preparing foe a new baby can be fun n exciting tyme.
just wanna share my checklist.
it might help foe new parents mcm kami (:

* some of d thingy are nice to have but aren't necessary to properly care foe new baby. 
* please keep in mind gifts u may receive from friends, family n relatives. like in my situation, the gifts from my bro, SIL n my cachu's family greatly reduce d number of baby products dat we need to buy (:


MY BABY'S CHECKLIST

Clothing
One piece outfits - DONE (5 pieces)
Long sleepers - DONE (7 pieces)
Short sleeve - DONE (7 pieces)
Binder - DONE (7 pieces - Borrow from my SIL)
Handkerchief - DONE (4 pieces)
Hooded towel - DONE (1 piece)
Mittens & Booties - DONE (8 sets)
Socks - DONE (3 pairs)
Bonnet - DONE (2 pieces)
Bibs - DONE (5 pieces)

Feeding
Feeding bottle - DONE (2 bottles)
Breast pump -
Storage bottles/bags -
Bottle brush - DONE
Bottle rack - DONE
Bottle sterilizer -
Bottle warmer -

Nursery
Baby cot - DONE
Mattress - DONE
Mattress pads - DONE
Quilt - DONE
Bumper pad - DONE
Fitted sheet - DONE
Pillow & Bolsters - DONE (Gifts from my bro & SIL)
Mosquito net - DONE (Gift from my cachu's family)
Blanket & Receiving blanket - DONE (3 pieces)
* Cradle - DONE (Gift from my cachu's family)
* Bouncer seat -
* Play arches - DONE

Bathing
Bath tub - DONE
Soaps & Lotions - DONE
Baby oil - DONE
Tearless shampoo - DONE
Baby powder - DONE
Cotton buds - DONE
Cotton balls - DONE
Baby hair brush -
Baby manicure set - DONE
Nasal aspirator -

Diapering
Changing mat - DONE
Baby wipers - DONE
Newborn diapers - DONE
Diapers bag -
Nappy rash cream *i prefer to use cornstarch

Outing
Car seat -
Stroller -
Baby sling -

Others
Minyak telon -
Minyak yu yee  - DONE
Multi purpose baskets - DONE (Gifts from my bro & SIL)
Toys - DONE
Baby clothes detergent -
Thermometer - DONE


Munchkin bottle rack & bottle brush

This is how it looks like. Ihsan Mr. Google
now tgh sibuk decorating my baby's cot.
Ihsan : Mr. Google

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post