Never Perfect



♥ The mom of two beautiful children named Medina Sofea and Mikael Syarf ♥
Entries About Link D-I-Y

Music Player

  Daisypath Friendship tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner: ♥ Fash Nurfazlina ♥

what to pack foe mummy, baby & daddy ◕ ‿ ◕
salam eiduladha all :)
pack hospital bag foe labor DONE!
so here's my packing list!

DOCUMENTATION
* 3 copies of my ID & my partner ID
* 3 copies of sijil nikah

TOLETRIES
* toothbrush & toothpaste
* shower foam
* shampoo
even though NMC provides these, but i prefer my own
* talcum powder
* deodorant
* lotion
* lip balm
* comb & hair band 

CLOTHES 

mummy
* loose & comfortable clothes
* nursing bras/ regular bras
* maternity underpants
* maternity pads
* slippers
* socks 

baby
a going-home outfit foe baby
* long sleeve
* long pants
* binder
* booties & mittens
* receiving blanket
* bonnet
daddy
*  any clothes that he wish to wear ngee...
 
SNACKS FOR LABOR SUPPORT
* isotonic drinks/air zam zam
* snack bar
* dates

OTHERS
* surah Yassin
* cell phone charger


i've neva had slippers yg flat.so he bought me one hee!

inside my bag - Oats 'n honey granola bars, purple bb clothes.
since her mummy love all things purple! ◕ ‿ ◕
mcm nak pegi piknik, walhal nk bertarung nyawa hee.
doakan semuanya selamat n d'permudahkn yeaa aminn... 

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post