Never Perfect



♥ The mom of two beautiful children named Medina Sofea and Mikael Syarf ♥
Entries About Link D-I-Y

Music Player

  Daisypath Friendship tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Credits

Basecode by: Aina Syaza
Editor: Amel Jasmeen
Owner: ♥ Fash Nurfazlina ♥

Medina Sofea : 57 days ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
A picture that touches my heart T__T
Breastfeeding is an investment in your baby's health.
Not only the baby, tapi ibu juga benefits from breastfeeding.
I am so content with myself that I am able to give my baby the most precious thing for her; my milk.
I have breastfeed my Medina for almost 2 months. Alhamdulillah.
And plan to continue sehingga Medina mencecah usia 2 tahun.
Harap dipermudahkan dan diperkenankan. Amin.
Layankan sekeping dua gambar Medina.

Mummy and Daddy not-so-little girl ◕ ‿ ◕

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post